Monday, October 3, 2022

Martin Canales: Project 2 Part 3

 Update on the Part 2 Model

There was a lot of issues I've noticed with my original model. The main ones being the shape and the size of the model. The shape of the model was way too simple for the expectations for the project and I overshot how tall the model should be. To counter act with this, I decreased the model to about 5 inches to fit with the hat and used the tools needed to make a more complex model to more resemble Shrek's ears.


 

Keyshot Models

For the Keyshot models, I decided to render two versions of it. One for the model without the hat in place and one for the model with the hat in place. That way I can envision how the model would look like with the hat I want to glue the model on. Hard plastic material and the paint material is used for the model.




No comments:

Post a Comment