Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Jonathan Conde Prosthetics Projet

Inspiration: For this project, I made military-style tactical goggles. I  got inspiration from looking at military equipment and the goggles they use. This deals with a lot of small and complex shapes with details on them, such as a camera, radio transmission, and buttons.

 


Modeling: I used the male head model that was provided to get the correct size and shape of the goggles. This model was made out of cylinders for the eye part. For the strap, I just used a narrow cube and extrude it around the head. For the radio transmission part of the goggles, it is made up of simple shapes. The antenna part is made out of a small cylinder that has been extruded and the buttons are just simple shapes. 




Rendering: The color choices are just simple. I picked dark and gray colors for most parts of the goggles, while I picked green for the goggle lens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment