Saturday, December 3, 2022

Vincent Joubarne: Prosthetic

 Design:

I've always really enjoyed the pirate look and aesthetic and the most iconic part of the pirate look is the peg leg however I wanted to mix it up and make a futuristic space pirate peg leg.

Modeling:

In this model I used the basic commands and shapes tool to create the prosthetic I messed a lot with the GumBall and learned how powerful of a tool it can be. Other than that I used the boolean to combine objects to create the final piece and then filleted the edges to make it look cleaner.








 

Rendering:
The rendering portion came down to subdividing the different objects into the correct layers and then choosing the materials that went with the theme I was going for. In the end, I decided on committing to a black-and-red look similar to the dark side in Star Wars. I used Rhino to render my image and it came out looking pretty good I messed around with some post effects to enhance the glow of the lights that I added to the model.


No comments:

Post a Comment