Sunday, December 4, 2022

Josh Rainey Project 5 - Prosthetic Model

Design/Inspiration

 For this project, I took inspiration from captain hook in “once upon a time”. I really feel like he has a basic, yet nice hook for his hand. For this assignment, I tried to recreate it.






Modeling Techniques


For this design, most of the commands that were needed were very basic. Mostly, I used the boolean command to combine a few of the objects. When I went to clean up the design I used the Filleted Command in order to reshape some of the edges.


Rendering

 The material I choose was a basic metal, as most of the pirate hooks and prosthetics are made of metal. I tried to make the actual bottom section of the hook more of a wooden color, but I’m not 100% sure it looks right. For the detail, I tried to keep it to a minimum as most of these prosthetics are straightforward pieces.


 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment