Monday, November 17, 2014

Kendall Corless - Lamp Assignment


For this project I wanted to use a interesting shape for my lamp. The nautilus shell is a really beautiful shape from nature. So I decided to try to base my design off that but trying to make it a little more interesting, So I put three back to back and then designed a center structure  for them  to connect to.



Below is some sort of light I game a cross in an image search that was one of the main inspirations for this design. I love the way the light is lighting the structure from the inside.


I am currently still having issues that I am hoping to solve very soon so I can send it off to the printer. More final images to come...


The final image, due to a miss calculation with the pipeing my slot size was twice as big as it should of been, it made it pretty much impossible to construct it so after about 5 hours of trying to make it work I just stopped at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment