Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nicolas Vallier - Project 5 - Waffle ("Handles")

For this project I took some design cues from the Cybermen (of Doctor Who). I thought about making a shell of their outer casing for their face and using it as a wall mount. It could probably be used as a night light, lamp, or other fixture. 


Rhino Screenshot with no Naked Edges:

Rhino Screenshot 2 (backside): 

I'm having trouble with exploding the y part for laying into the boundaries. 
Keyshot renders coming when I can get access to Keyshot at UTD.

Update:

Keyshot Images


2nd Update:
I redid the slot parts to better fit my board (to .16). Also, due to problems with the middle two pieces, I removed them and replaced them.

Layout:

3rd Update: 
Due to the unroll/cut ribs script acting up, I had to edit the middle of the head so that the ribs would appear. Also, on the final model (the printout) I had decided to remove the top rib, because it wouldn't work out,





The Print Out:


No comments:

Post a Comment