Sunday, September 18, 2022

An Nguyen: 3D Modeling for Adornment - Part 1

I wanted to dress up as one character in movies. After consideration, I chose Cruella de Vil as my inspired character for this project. I chose the mask that she wears to hide her face at the party to be my 3D model. Instead of making a black mask with shiny black gems, I came up with an idea of ​​combining the mask and the “The Future” make-up look. After 3D printing, I will spray the mask with red spray paint and glue black and white/grey feathers on the mask to achieve the black-white-red iconic colors of Cruella. 

Inspiration

Here are some reference images

Cruella's mask, make-up look, and outfit

Design

Commands I intend to use are Control Point Curve, Mirror, Trim, Rebuild, Soft Move, and Offset Surface




No comments:

Post a Comment