Monday, September 12, 2022

Elyssa Redic Castle

 Inspiration





I was inspired by this image here. I chose this particular image for the variation in size of all of the components of the castle. I tried to recreate something similar. I also like the composition of the picture and how the castle sits atop a hill.



Techniques

I used most of the basic primitives found in Rhino. I did add some curves which were used to set the curved towers. I used the flat-capped pipes for those. I frequently found myself using the join and rotate tools and the ortho snap.



Materials

I used marble for the actual castle itself, and a green gem texture for the hill. My rhino color scheme consisted of blue for the tower roofs, white for the base towers, and green for the hill structure.




No comments:

Post a Comment