Monday, September 26, 2022

Mayah Delagarza - Project 2 - Part 2 - Pins

 Update Design

     Did a redesign giving it my own original flair and style to the symbols. Instead of doing the whole hair clip, I will just be doing 2 different designs that can be put onto 2 different pins. 

Updated Designs


Rhino Images
   

    Spent hours trying to get rid of the naked edges, but every time I did I would just either make more or create harder ones to fix. I will be fixing in class this morning using the professor's help and advice.

Ghosted Image Rhino




 
Naked Image Rhino

Orthographic Image Rhino

(Update: Updated the purple flame model so that the circle in the middle is smaller and does not cause the fillet edges and extrusions to not be able to unionize correctly.)


Fixed Naked Edges Model


No comments:

Post a Comment