Monday, September 12, 2022

Martin Canales: Week 1 Spaceship

Inspiration

My inspiration for my spaceship model is the Fighter ship from the arcade game, Galaga. I enjoy Galaga a lot when playing it as a kid so I want to commemorate my experience with this design. Also because this design is pretty simple, it makes it more doable for a newcomer like me to accomplish.


Process

The Process includes combining simple shapes as well as drawing the basic outline of the shape. With the outline done, I used the Extrude Curve tool to increase the size of the shape to create a three-dimensional shape. To enclose the shape, I created a surface from the planar tool. I repeated that process for the cockpit as well.



Materials

For the Keyshot process, I used some basic tools available with the software. I used a metal texture to use on the ship to emphasize the metallic part of the ship. For the background, I imported a stock image of space. (Top: Front view, Middle: Pedestrian, Bottom: Birdseye





 

No comments:

Post a Comment