Sunday, September 18, 2022

Bailey McCalla: Project 2 Part 1

The costume item that I will be designing is a tail based off the Xenomorph from the movie Alien. Alien is one of my favorite horror movies with the Xenomorph being one of my favorite designs for an alien. I was always festinated by the spiked design of the Xenomorph that stuck a good balance between metallic and organic and I want to attempt to bring my own take on the design of the tail. 










Instead of the spikes on the tail protruding upwards, I want to protrude the spikes sideways with the end of the tail resembling more of a bladed mace. 













 
















Commands

Box- Creating the shape that will make up the base of the tail.

Polyline- Used to create the shape of the spikes.

Bend-Used to create a curve in the base of the tail.

Boolean Difference- This will be used to help form the shape of the spikes along the base of the tail.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment