Sunday, September 18, 2022

Mayah Delagarza - 3D Modeling for Adornment - Part 1

 Costume/Inspiration:

    I have never really been a person to wear a costume/cosplay, the last time I did it was when I was 10 years old and decided to do Link from The Legend of Zelda. I have recently decided before even knowing the assignment that I was going to slightly dress up as one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite series, Blake Belladonna from RWBY. I was going to only do a wig with either cat ears or ribbons along with arm ribbons and makeup. Since I am not going all out with the costume, I wanted to make something that would emphasize the character yet also help me in some way for future use. This conclusion made me want to create a snap hair clip with the character's main logo to be able to use with the costume or when the hair gets in the way and just wanna stylize it a bit.

 Reference:

Reference Images of Snap Clips Along with Symbol

Design: 

 Commands to be used: - Array and Revolve, Mirror, Chamfer and Fillet, Extract Isocurve, Control Pointline, Fillet Curves, Box/Shapes, Boolean Union/Difference, General Scale Tools, Group/Ungroup, Mesh, Osnap, Gumball, Rotate, Extrude.



No comments:

Post a Comment