Sunday, September 11, 2022

Jolynn Yeh Project 1 Castle

 Reference Images



I wanted to go with a more fantasy castle, where the castle is in the middle with walls built on the outside. I made it to where there were also little sections on the outside, they were acting a little like other buildings from inside the wall and near the castle.


Process

Wireframed top view


Ghosted perspective view

I wanted to go for a little more futuristic/colorful vibe to the fantasy castle and so I added more circles and colors. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted from this but I was satisfied with how I made it and how it turned out in the end.

Materials
Perspective view

Bird eye view

I had the materials be metallic, either it being metal or metallic paint since I had the image of futuristic to be more shiny. I kept the coloring I had in rhino to make it look more colorful. I also kept the ground as the same color and added metal to it to make it more reflective.




No comments:

Post a Comment