Sunday, September 18, 2022

Christian Hernandez Project for Adornment Part 1

For my costume I am going to be a mechanical elf and will be modeling a mechanical elf ear headband. My Inspiration: I took heavy inspiration and influence from all these images, I wear alot of earrings so I already had in mind that I wanted to model something to go with or around the ears. I really liked the second picture how it flared out into the cheek from the ear giving the piece a swift form/shape. I wanted to incorporate something more mechanical, and stumbled upon the fairy with the gears picture and decided to add gears to my elf ears to make it all one flowing piece.
Orthagraphic sketches For my side sketch has the most detail I wanted to really focus on the side of the ears as that is what will be able to show all the gears, gems and shape the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment