Monday, September 14, 2015

Cesar Zapata: Week 2 Flashlight


   This was the project that I wasn't as inspired too much, for when it did I would be overwhelmed by my ambition. Unfortunately my ambition surpassed my experience this time. So this is just your basic flashlight with subtle patriotic colors.
    The tools I used for this project were cylinders, boolean differences, trim and fillet edges. I followed the basic tutorial of Rhino and attempted to modify it a bit, but I was repeatedly unsuccessful with my designs so I decided to stay simple again.
    The materials were Axalta materials for the body of the flashlight, for both the blue and the red materials: "Midnight Stotm" and "Hot Poppy" respectively. The button is white leather, since it looked like the most comfortable material for a light switch so the user would not gain a blister from activating the flashlight while the white matte looked aesthetic to me as well

No comments:

Post a Comment