Monday, September 14, 2015

William McKiernan- Rubber Duck



                The rubber duck is too common so I wanted to make mine a bit different. I used several additional shapes to give my duck are different look. It is intended to remain at a toy size and be used by children but looks more like a new duck.
                Following the tutorial, I used basic shapes to start out my base design. I used other techniques such as modifying the control points to create more realistic attributes. I created a mesh to link the neck and the head.

                I used green and brown plastics to create my duck. These colors are found on actual mallards and I wanted to incorporate them into my design while maintaining the classic plastic duck. The materials are till intended to give of a bath toy vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment