Monday, September 14, 2015

Victoria Tran: Week 2 - "Rubber Ducky"



  • Description: This product is a rubber cup lid for your hot beverages. Scot'tea' here is a scottish terrier that can keep your tea warm and can channel some of that hot steam through his... bottom. By channeling out the steam, this could reduce condensation. Thus, not watering down those lovely flavors from your drink. 
  • Modeling technique(s): For the body and head of Scot'tea', I used spheres and dragged around their points until I got the right shape. His ears and eyes were also made of pulled spheres and I used the mirroring transform tool to get them in symmetrical positions. I made holes with the solid tools, round hole command. 
  • Choice(s) made in Keyshot: Since Scot'tea' is made of rubber, I looked through any materials that had a shine to it. Scottish terriers usually have black fur, so I wanted to represent that. I chose a red lid because red really stood out and it complemented with the black-colored Scot'tea'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment