Sunday, October 10, 2021

Jessica Munoz Hari band

 

  

  I wanted to make a hairband that I usually don't do but we really that I see from other brands at Travis making a pair brand portable whenever you need it. I wanted to make sure that there were three ways to do it I had different ways to come up with this idea and it came down to one.















Concept

 Some things that I did for this project were I wanted to do something for my hair and something that I always need her myself but other for people. So when I try it for my experience above I wanted to do away where the hairband can fold and it can be portable to take around whenever it's needed. The was a different way that I can do this for it.


Techniques 

Some of the techniques I use most of the typing thing is for Rhino or the negative space and also using the same one or two to make sure my circles where the mechanism was going to be to make sure they perfectly match.  There was a time where the top part of the Hair Band that I had to change so I did I use Procreate on my iPad and redesigned the top part of the hairband. So what I did to make sure everything was the same size as I did was copy and paste pretty easy it was also more simple to do to make sure everything is even equally.


Materials

Some of the materials that I wanted to use on Keisha War materials are mostly plastic because most hairbands are plastic and for the screws, I would use the sub sort of metal mostly metallic which is like paint on metal. An also for the background, I wanted to be a place where hey this is where I'm going to leave it in the kitchen dining I wasn't able to find a picture of someone's head trying to wear my hair back because I'm still learning how the x- and y-axis is used in Keeshond that is something that I need to work on


No comments:

Post a Comment