Monday, October 13, 2014

Jesse J. Griffith: Project 3 - Serial Form

Week 6

Using Rhino I created a simple bust using some of the basic solid shapes with control points (Same process as the duck tutorial.)


Here is the basic model.


I then contour sliced the model to make these solids.


I then used the curves and made my laser cut view.


First model using a blue plastic texture and black background.


Then applying a clear texture. I can't get enough of these clear textures. They look so interesting in Keyshot.

REFERENCES



Examples of some plain mannequin heads. I have a mannequin body in my studio (not pictured) and I still have yet to find a use for it.


Bellmer did a series of photographs depicting bodies using mannequins. I find his work very intriguing and it be great to get my modeling skill proficient enough to do similar fabricated works.




No comments:

Post a Comment