Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ryan Whorton: Project 4 Slots

My designs this time around were influenced a lot by Native South American design and artwork as well as designs from The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I like the angular and blocky designs of the line work as it suggest both randomness in how they are laid out but control in how they fit together almost seamlessly.


I started with two squares on opposite ends of the original bounding box and a circle inbetween both of them. The rest of my design was manipulating the line tool. To achieve the same sort of rigid "controlled chaos" of the line work I used various combinations of the snap tools so that my lines would all be straight and end where I wanted them to end.


The material for my project is a .5 cm thick piece of acrylic glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment