Saturday, October 11, 2014

Andrew Kelly: Project 3: Serial Slices

Rhino Screenshots
Following are some different screenshots from Rhino showing the slice layout and the three versions of the model.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thematic Description
     For this project I wanted to make a more complex shape in rhino to explore more organic curve modeling methods, including different functions to connect and extrude surfaces. With the bounty of autumn upon us, I was inspired by the falling leaves and the balding trees, and I wanted to make a totem to them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspiration
     Recently I've been spending a lot of time outside because of a busy schedule, and I took pictures of some inspirational fall things I see daily that influenced my process:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renders

No comments:

Post a Comment