Monday, October 6, 2014

The-Phong "James" Pham: Project 3: Serial Form

For the serial form project I used the flashlight sleeve. For simplicity's sake I created a cylinder and placed it inside the sleeve than used a boolean union command to make for easy slices. Other than that I followed the procedure to prepare a model for serial slicing. 

For the keyshot render, I was thinking of a wooden tower or structure of some kind that what have layer interchanged with different woods to create a dual tone look.  I felt the idea came from furniture and other wood works that would feature laminated wood with alternating stains of wood; an example is pictured below and also in the following link. http://www.custommade.com/laminated-wooden-bowls/by/livingforestdesigns/











No comments:

Post a Comment