Monday, October 13, 2014

Michelle Villamarin: Project 1 Flier

So i based this off of a drawing i made a while back, it kinda just popped into my head. This is basically a futuristic machine that can fly. I thought it would be cool if I could have it as a 3D print so I'm hoping that some of the details isn't to much. I used polygons on Maya, and although it differs slightly from the drawing i think it's not to far off from what i was initially imagining. I really enjoyed making this model, and everyone says it has a strange look to it, i say it's a compliment :D



Key Shots: i really liked the glass look. i think it looks pretty smooth



This is when i finally got my project, it's really small but it's pretty much the same as my 3d model. I placed a penny beside it for size reference.




No comments:

Post a Comment