Saturday, February 22, 2020

Andrew Rowan: Week 6 Flashlight

Concept:
I tried to imagine my flashlight as a small creature that lurks in the night like a minion turned evil.

Process:
To make the flashlight I revolved a curve and used boolean difference with a cylinder that was based on the flashlight. Next I made the teeth using the same process and polar arrayed two sets. For the eye I made two taurus and rotated them to form the eyelid. I used a sphere and cylinders to make the eye. Once I was happy with the final form I used filletEdge where appropriate.

Materials:
I used a purple that looked iridescent for the skin to give it a whimsical feel. For the eyelids and gums I used a dark, somewhat fleshy color. The teeth are a dark yellow brown to make them look unclean and gross. The eyes are bright green and would be the only part you could see at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment