Thursday, February 6, 2020

                                                Concept 

My Castle is based on multiple concepts from fictional works. The main inspiration was Howls Moving Castle. and modeled the body and legs from the AT-TE from Star Wars.



                                             Process

My Process began with building the fortifications walls, then I built the center keep and towers to keep them in scale. Once I had the whole castle built I raised it up and built the legs forming out. I utilized the duplication tool to save on much of my time.










                                             Materials

For my final render I kept it relatively simple. The towers and keep are concrete, like traditional buildings. My windows are filled with red glass to draw the eye to them as well as accent with the blue metal walls of the keep. I also kept all of the legs brushed Iron, the darkest of my metals highlighted with polished gold for the leg grips, joints, and windows for the gun ports.





















No comments:

Post a Comment