Sunday, February 23, 2020

Tanaya Kumar: Project 2





Concept: For my project I wanted to create a model an interesting geometric model comprising of many angles and perspectives that changed when looking at it from different orientations 



For my process I started with a cube and then used the extrusion tool to create extrusions on two faces of the cube. I then deleted two parts of the extrusions and then with the remaining two cubes I repeated the process and made two more extrusions and deleted two cubes from the extrusion. After that I used the add handle tool to create handles from every opposite side of the 4 cubes and connected them all together. After that I used the wireframe tool to turn my model into a wire frame model. I also used the remeshing tool called Simplest to tweak my model.

Materials: I used the architectural glass window material because I liked the sleek and overall look of my model.


No comments:

Post a Comment