Monday, February 6, 2017

Hannah Revelle- Week 4- Hammer






Concept

For my concept I thought it would be funny and efficient for my hammer to also be a pez dispenser. The only real difference from a normal pez dispenser (besides getting nails instead of candy) is I made it more open so you can see the inside of it.

Technique

I used ALOT of booleanDiffernce to create the open shape. the nails are 3 primitives and to make the smooth top I used booleanDiffernce to cut off the top and copied and paste inside. to make things fit into each other I copied the same object and scaled down.

Material

I mixed medals and hard plastic to get the feel of both pez and a physical hammer and nail. I do not know why but I liked how it ended up looking Pokemon theme and I just went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment