Sunday, February 26, 2017

Simon Fields: Week 5 Prosthetic Sketch

 Concept
I really liked the color scheme and style I used for my castle, so I wanted the Prosthetic arm to mimic that style. The arm will be in a more robotic style. I also want to try and take things further and UV the model more properly to try and give it better texturing when I import into Keyshot. I will be using similar metallic materials for this piece.

Sketch
For the modeling I will be using both Rhino and Maya to accomplish the style that I want. Also with Maya I can UV the model so I can properly Texture the pieces the way I want them. In Rhino I will be utilizing the filletEdge tool and well as the boolean tools to cut out and shape the model. 

For texturing I will first use Substance painter because I can easily paint the model and not have to worry about too many seems in the digital painting. Then I will try to apply the UV maps into Keyshot and adjust the properties until I am happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment