Monday, February 6, 2017

Maizie Desmarais: Week 4 Mouse




My mouse was based off a typical gaming mouse. I wanted something a little more complex to work with and added all the detail around to make it somewhat unique. If there is one thing I would go back and fix, I would add a USB connector for the mouse.

Modeling techniques used were the curve tool, mirroring, surface loft, sweep rail 2, piping, and Boolean difference. Creating the curve was a little harder than expected and wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be, but gave me more experience with how to use curves more efficiently.

Materials assigned were pretty simplistic. I didn't wanted it to be over-the-top and stand out so I stuck with a plastic base and black rubber for the details. If I made the USB I would have stuck with a hard metal and a black plastic end.

No comments:

Post a Comment