Monday, February 6, 2017

Simon Fields: Week 4 Mouse



Ghosted

View 1

View 2

View 3

Along with the Hammer model I wanted to keep up with the cute n' creepy theme, and as always,  spikes. I wanted the track mouse to look dangerous, but still somewhat adorable. 

In Rhino I used a lot of curves to help carve out the shapes of the mouse and its pieces so I could get to the design I had originally imagined. I also used a lot of Fillets to soften the edges of a lot of the pieces. Using the boolean tools also Helped me carve out pieces of the mouse I needed to get rid of . 

As for the materials in Keyshot I used mostly plastics, and metallic paint materials to achieve the look I was going for. I like how I was able to use the metallic paints to create multi-color shades on some of the pieces to make it shine in a unique way. Also along with the hammer I used mainly pastel colors to the mouse the cute factor I was looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment