Saturday, February 4, 2017

timothy smiley Mouse





concept

I wanted to make a robotic mouse rather then making a computer mouse.I ended up making it look kind of like a computer mouse but the idea is that it's a drone that moves around and scouts small hard to reach places.

modeling techniques

I used a sphere and made a simple cage edit to create the basic shape. I did the same to make the ear shape. I used an extruded sphere to make the eyes and added little bolt details to them. The crease in the body was made by boolean differencing a square into the body

materials choices

I used a chrome steel polished material on the body because I wanted it to feel cold and metallic for the robot. The gunmetal was used on the eyes to create a contrast in material to break it up. For some reason making the ears and nose that purple worked well so i left it as it is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment