Monday, February 8, 2016

Charlotte Guzman-Russell Week 3: Mouse

  For this model, I based it off the mouse I use at home because I like the vents on the front it has that allows light to glow through. My mouse at home also has the "racing stripes" on it so I added those to the model as well. I also loosely based it off of the aesthetics in the Tron: Legacy movie.
Concept:
Modeling Techniques: I used the sweep 2 tool to make the mouse body and I used the boolean difference tool to make the vents and the hole for the scroll wheel to sit. I used the project tool to project the curves for the buttons onto the mouse and the fillet tool to smooth the edges.

Materials: Going along with the Tron theme, I used a shiny black plastic material for the mouse body and emissive light with a slight blue tinge for the racing stripes, vents, and buttons. I then used a matte plastic material for the scroll wheel.




No comments:

Post a Comment