Monday, February 8, 2016

Garcia, Rafael: Week 3 Mouse


Concept: Waterproof/Kids Mouse was the original idea (bad experiences with non-kid proof computer gear :( ) I haven't seen many waterproof mouses on the market and wanted to see how one might possibly look. I chose to go with a basic "rubber" mouse idea. It even sort of looks like a raft!

Modelling Technique: I extruded a diamond shape I drew with the polyline tool. I then filleted the edges to 3.00 and got this cool raft like shape. I used the cylinder toold to difference a circle for the middle glass touch sensor type thing. I used sphere to place to "eyes" or buttons for the mouse left and right click.
Materials: To get the waterproof material look I used a metallic paint with a custom texture to resemble a waterproof material. The buttons are all glass emitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment