Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tara Intyrath: Week 2 - Duck

Concept: I wasn't quite sure how to make a duck original until I looked over and saw a roll of tape so I tried to make a tape dispenser shaped like a duck.
Technique: I mostly used the point editing to make the shapes in this model. Along with that I used my favorite tools Boolean split, join, and delete. 



Materials: If I had a ducked shaped tape dispenser than I would most likely want it to be plastic so those are the materials I chose form. Everything is plastic besides the tape roll itself and the tape cutter/edge at the end of the duck's tail hidden under the edge of the tape. I made that part aluminum and the I chose a toon-translucent material for the tape. I played with the colors a lot with this render just to test them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment