Monday, February 8, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Week 3 Hammer


Concept: For my concept, I was thinking of doing a toy hammer that little toddlers would use. The ones that would squeak when you hit he red sides on something. I saw my cousins baby with something like this, and thought about making something like it.


Technique: I used curves to make the bottom shape of the hammer, and for the other parts I used cylinders, cubes, and spheres. I used the spheres and the Boolean difference to make the dents on both sides of the hammer and used it on the sides of the hammer. 


Materials: For the materials, I used mainly plastic materials. I looked around and wanted it to look more toy like, and found the plastic materials. They only thing that isn't using plastic is the grey gem in the top center.




No comments:

Post a Comment