Monday, February 15, 2016

Jung Choi Week4 Detergent Bottle

I couldn't really think of a theme for the detergent bottle. I just created a fairly generic detergent bottle that I have used in the past. The indented part, I left clear as many detergent bottles have a way of telling how much detergent is left in the bottle.
I used the sweep and trim tools on extruded curves to create the body. It was hard to get the shape I wanted using the curve tool. Then I used the sweep1 tool on a helix around a cylinder to create the screw part on the top of the bottle, then used boolean difference to create the cap. 
 The materials I used were mostly plastic. The clear blue part was made with a blue gemstone as I liked the color the best and it most closely resembled laundry detergent. Again, the color scheme is also fairly generic as the bottle itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment