Monday, February 8, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Week 3 Mouse


Concept: For my mouse, I thought about making a mouse that looked like a dinosaur monster inspired by sosohappy, but I added the scales and mouse scroll wheel on the back like what they do on the hoodies, and some have horns, so I made the buttons the horns.


Technique: I used curves to make the base of my mouse, and curves for the buttons. For the scroll wheel and scales, I used the difference tool to insert them into the mouse. I also used the difference tool to make the side dents on my mouse. For the rest, I used spheres for the scales and a cone for the nose at the front.


Materials: For the buttons and side dent, I used different types of gold materials. For the scales and scroll wheel, I used a chrome polished silver because I like how it went well with he gold and black. For the mouse, I used a blackberry type material, and for the nose I used an anodized silver.




No comments:

Post a Comment