Monday, February 15, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Detergent Bottle



Concept: For my detergent bottle, I wasn't sure how I wanted the shape. I decided that I wanted it to look like a vase at first, and it looked like one, before I added the holes and other details on the bottle. I didn't want to make it too round or square shaped, and I didn't want it to look too plain and boring.


Technique: For the bottle, I added curves to make the outline of the detergent bottle. I even used curves to make the cuts on the top of the bottle. It was also used for making the handle of the bottle. For the dent, I used a sphere and moved around some of the points to give it its shape. After that I used the Boolean difference to make the dent. For like spout, I used a helix and cylinder to make the screw part.


Materials: For the detergent bottle, I wasn't able to add too many materials, and I wanted it to look nice and simple. For the body of the bottle, I used the material called plum crazy. I was looking through all of them, and this one was the one that stood out to me the most for the body. For the lid I wanted people to be able to see the twists, so I used shiny cloudy plastic, so it could be a little see through.


No comments:

Post a Comment