Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tara Intyrath: Week 3 - Hammer


Concept: Currently I am watching an animated show online called RWBY and one of the characters uses a hammer. I wanted to make something similar to it as those types of weapons (gun+different weapon) interest me a lot. I wanted to see how intricate I could make it.
Technique: I used a lot of the same techniques I used previously. I mostly used my favorite tools which consist of boolean difference, create solid, ExtrudeCrv, and cap to make the polysurfaces. I did use the fillet tool to smooth out some rough edges.
Materials: The materials I chose here are fairly simple and range from plastics and metals. I wanted to give it a rough look so I played around with the metal bumps trying to find anything close as possible. Getting the right texture look is a lot harder than it looks but I got it close enough. The hammer I made with the idea of it being really sturdy and heavy which is why I only chose plastic and metal materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment