Saturday, February 6, 2016

Jung Choi Week2 Flashlight

 I wanted to make an emergency flashlight that was not too complicated. Simplicity is the key to many emergency equipment as they need to be easy for anyone to pick up and use.


I used cylinders and used the boolean difference tool to create the body of the cylinder where it would hold the batteries and other intricacies of the flashlight. I used the polar array tool in order to create the rubber part where the flashlight is easier to hold and has a better grip.
I used a red metal for the body of the flashlight to go along with the emergency theme along with having a sturdy body. I made the button on the bottom. The yellow part is made of rubbery material providing the user with a better grip. The colors make the flashlight be easy to seen as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment