Monday, February 29, 2016

Christopher Clark: "Elements" Prosthetic Accessory


Concept- For this model, I wanted to create a prosthetic that was inspired by nature and the elements. I attempted to incorporate the elements of earth fore water and air into my model. The rugged stone and vines with flowers represent earth, the red glass piece represent air, the base represents water, and the side openings represent air.


Modeling Techniques- I attempted to use a varied set of techniques for each element. Though there was a lot of using pipes alond with boolean union and difference to get the textered crevices I wanted. Projection was also used on the red piece as well as extrude curve for the middle gem.


Materials- Textures weren't too hard to consider due to the desire to match the elements. The base stone is a gravel texture, while the center piece is red and yellow glass. The remaining elements are different consistencies and colors of plastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment