Saturday, February 6, 2016

Jung Choi Week3 Mouse


 It is pretty cliche, but I took the word mouse a bit literally as the buttons reminded me of ears of an animal. I gave the ball mouse a snout, a nose, and a pair of eyes and made it looks like a mouse.

I used curves and the loft tool as well as sweep2 in order to create the body. Then I used the boolean difference tool with the sphere and the body to create the socket for the ball. Then I projected a curve onto the body then used pipe along the curve to use the difference tool again to create the buttons.

I used non-shiny materials for the most part. Most of the mouses(mice?) I've used have not been shiny. I did have a trackball mouse at one point and it had a red ball on it which is why I used a shiny red plastic material for the ball. The eyes and the nose were shiny black plastic. I also like the sleek grey, black, and white color theme with the red ball as the focal point.

No comments:

Post a Comment